Details to know for your Special Event
- Commodores Room: 80 people
- Main Floor: 208 people (72ppl. Lakeside Main, 48ppl. Lounge, 48ppl. Screen Porch, 40ppl. Garden Room)
- Pool: 250 people not all seated
- Screen Porch: 48 people
- 6-foot rectangular seats 6 people
- 8-foot rectangular seats 8-10 people
- 50 inch round seats 4-6 people (Can be made into a square)
- 60 inch round seats 8 people
- 72 inch round seats 8-10 people
Yes, there are two options. Situated between the clubhouse and beautiful White Bear Lake, lays a manicured lawn with breathtaking gardens that offers the perfect setting for your dream wedding. Tent and chair rental are the responsibility of the hosts. We would be happy to provide a preferred professionals list for rental options.
The Commodore's Room is our second option, with White Bear Lake as a backdrop; you will be delighted in this climate-controlled setting. Chairs and set-up are included as part of the room rental agreement. TheCommodore's Room accommodates up to 145 people for a ceremony.
A $2,500 deposit is required within three business days of receiving the confirmation letter and contract. The $2,500 deposit is non-refundable only if the date is canceled and the event is not rescheduled. The deposit will be credited to your account and can be applied toward food, beverage, rental, and any other accrued costs.
All food and beverages are provided through WBYC.
Guests enjoy the opportunity to sample their chosen menu prior to the event date as if they were going out to dinner. Typically, you will sample salads and entrees, and we will offer our wine menu as well as the dessert menu. Tastings can be scheduled during regular Lakeside Dining Hours.
We do not offer wedding cakes. We would be happy to provide a preferred professionals list for rental options.
Because WBYC does not offer wedding cake service, you may bring in your own dessert. A $1.50 per person service fee will be charged. Candy and gift favors are also typically welcome as part of your event. All other food and beverages are provided by the WBYC catering team.
Yes, the menu is only a guideline. Our catering team can create almost any type of cuisine. Please note there is a multiple entree fee of $1.50 per person. We do offer a vegetarian, gluten-free, or children's option at no additional charge, provided they are fewer than 10% of the total number of guests.
Yes, as long as the candles are enclosed (no open flame).
We are equipped to handle DJ and live bands in our Garden Room.
- The professional sound system that includes a wireless microphone and iPod compatibility
- Dance Floor
- Tables & Chairs
- China, Flatware, & Glassware
- White Tablecloth and white or navy napkins
- Bartender service (with a minimum of $500)
- Complimentary onsite parking
Yes, sales tax and service charge. The service charge is 22%.